IMPORTANT CHANGES AND INFORMATION
UPDATED JUNE 2, 2021
Village West Resort has opened most areas and others WILL remain closed.
- Outdoor activities/amenities are open: Make-a-wake Boat Rentals, beach area, basketball court, tennis court, volleyball, fishing, bike trails and outdoor mini golf. Miniature golf clubs will be provided, however you will need to bring your own equipment for the other activities, as the Recreation Department is NOT doing equipment and game rentals at this time.
- Recreation area, Indoor Mini-Golf, Fitness Center, and Public restrooms are open.
- The Boat House will be open for Dine-in and Carryout Daily from 8:30am-2:30pm.
- The Main Event Restaurant is Temporarily Closed.
- INDOOR POOL/HOT TUB/SOUTH OUTDOOR POOL are open.
- Stones Throw Gift Shop is open from 10am-4-pm Tuesday-Sunday.
- The Movie Theater is closed, and there will be no Movie Rentals.
- We are implementing a 1 PERSON check in rule. Face masks recommended.
- Check out via phone call to the Front Desk. The packet you received at check in, needs to be left in your unit along with the contents and keys upon your departure.
- You will need to supply your own disinfectants during your stay.
- We request that the guidelines in place by the CDC, Iowa Department of Health and Village West Management are followed by everyone in your party.
- Bonus Time and Hotel Reservations are available.
- There will be NO MAID SERVICE in the Hotel units. Please inquire at the FRONT DESK for more info.