Updated October 1, 2020
Village West Resort has opened certain areas and others WILL remain closed until things change and/or we feel it is safe to open those areas. This is to protect everyone (guests and employees) and be in compliance with state regulation. As you know when you leave your unit, you are on the property owned by Village West, which operates under an Iowa license.
- Outdoor activities are still open: beach area, basketball court, tennis court, volleyball, fishing, bike trails and outdoor mini golf. You will need to plan ahead and bring your own equipment, as the Recreation Department (including equipment rentals) will be closed.
- Betsy's Diner will be open for carry-out orders only on Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-2pm.
- All indoor activities, indoor swimming pool/hot tub, public restrooms and The Main Event Restaurant are closed to minimize any possible spread of COVID-19.
- Towel exchange will be limited to Wednesdays only.
- We are implementing a 1 PERSON check in rule. Face masks recommended.
- Check out via phone call to the Front Desk. The packet you received at check in, needs to be discarded along with the contents and keys upon your departure.
- You will need to supply your own disinfectants during your stay.
- We request that the guidelines in place by the CDC, Iowa Department of Health and Village West Management are followed by everyone in your party.
- Bonus Time and Hotel Reservations are available.