Corona Virus Closing Information
We are very anxious to see everyone again this year. With the opening of the resort to guests, it needs to be done in a very responsible manner. Village West Resort will be operating within the guidelines of the CDC, Iowa Department of Health and the discretion of Village West Resort Management. We understand there are many thoughts in regards to COVID-19 issues. Village West Resort will be opening certain areas and others WILL remain closed until things change and/or we feel it is safe to open those areas. This is to protect everyone (guests and employees) and be in compliance with state regulation. As you know when you leave your unit, you are on the property owned by Village West, which operates under an Iowa license.
- Outdoor activities are open: beach, basketball court, tennis court, volleyball, fishing, bike trails and outdoor mini golf. You will need to plan ahead and bring your own equipment, as the Recreation Department (including equipment rentals) will be closed.
- Boat House Bakery will be open for carry-out orders only.
- Make-A-Wake boat rentals will be open. Boat House, gas dock and hoist rentals are available.
- THE SOUTH OUTDOOR POOL IS OPEN Updated June 29, 2020
- All indoor activities, indoor swimming pool/hot tub, public restrooms and restaurants are closed to minimize any possible spread of COVID-19.
- Towel exchange will be limited to Wednesdays only.
- Maintenance issues will be by appointment only through the Front Desk.
- We are implementing a 1 PERSON check in rule.
- Check out via phone call to the Front Desk. The packet you received at check in, needs to be discarded along with the contents and keys upon your departure.
- You will need to supply your own disinfectants during your stay.
- We request that the guidelines in place by the CDC, Iowa Department of Health and Village West Management are followed by everyone in your party.
- Bonus Time Reservations are closed.
We are all trying to adjust to the new 'NORMAL' and hope you have a good summer.